viernes, 4 de enero de 2008

SKATING ON ICE

As a good Latin guy I must try everything here in Norway, especially in this cold winter, I said cold because this is my coldest winter in all my life.
So my family invited me to go for skating since the little girl was going with some friends.
When we arrived to the lake I was really exited, so I started to wear those heavy shoes then try to stand up was a whole challenge, then walking, I looked like baby who is learning how to walk. I felt pathetic, but that was worth, at least to try.
Step by step I was moving and moving and when I realized where I was, it was late, I was about to cross the lake, so I just watched everybody walking, running, almost flying, I just tried to do what they were doing.
I was surprised when I found that I was good, I was running, almost flying, but the flight didn’t last so long, I landed in the worst way,… with my nose on the ice.

Well then I just stopped running so fast and started walking, so I just imagine, if that happened skating, what about snowboarding and skiing, LES’T SEE.

No hay comentarios: